Simple Steps for Optimizing Your Location to Get More Leads
Creating your company’s location page is a simple process that will allow customers to see information about that specific location including:
- Hours of operation
- Contact information
- Street address
It will also allow you, on the back end, to choose how you would like to receive lead notifications – email and/or text messages.
The more information you include in your company profile, the more familiar customers can become with who you are and what you do. This will help provide customers with greater confidence with booking and could ultimately increase your conversion rates.
Below are the steps for setting up or making changes to your company’s profile on Glass.com:
- Log into your Glass.com account. Trouble logging in? Please refer to this guide.
- Click “LOCATIONS” in the top navigation bar.
- To add a new location, click the “Add new” button.
To edit an existing location, click the “Edit” button next to the location you wish to edit*Note: If you operate multiple locations, you can set up separate location profiles for each. Examples of this include:
- One auto glass company that runs multiple locations: Each location can offer the same selection of services, or can each offer differing services (auto glass, windows, doors, shower, glass, etc.) Each location can also have the same pricing or independent pricing.
- Multiple companies each operating multiple locations: Each location can offer the same selection of services, or can each offer differing services (auto glass, windows, doors, shower, glass, etc.) Each location can also have the same pricing or independent pricing.
- First, select which company this location is associated with.
- If you have multiple companies, each can be associated with different locations.
- Input your location name in the first field. This is what will be displayed to customers. The location name is displayed behind the company name. For example, if the company name is “Joe’s Auto Glass” and the location name is “Memphis”, the displayed name will be “Joe’s Auto Glass – Memphis”
- If you would like to only display the company name, make the location name the same as the company name. Our system will only display the same name once. For example, if the company name is “Joe’s Auto Glass” and the location name is “Joe’s Auto Glass” the displayed name will simply be “Joe’s Auto Glass”.
- Add your location phone number and address.
- Note: If your location offers mobile-only service and does not have a customer storefront, you may omit the Street.
- Add your hours of operation.
- Place a checkmark next to the days when you are closed. Select the hours of the days that you are open. These hours will be displayed in your local time zone.
- Note any holiday closings in the Special Closings sections.
- Select how you would like to receive notifications when new leads are submitted.
- You must provide a valid email address for lead notifications to be sent to
- Text message notifications can also be provided
- These are especially helpful for owners/operators who are able to check their phones more easily than their emails.
- Add a company logo. By default, a “Glass.com Affiliate” logo will display. Bring brand recognition to your company by swapping this out for your company’s own logo. Simply click “Select Logo File” and upload a logo from your computer’s files. Be sure to follow the file size guidelines listed below:
- Accepted file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png
- File size limit: 8 MB
- Recommended image size: 700 x 700 pixels
- Note: All images will be resized to a square
- Add photos of your company. These visuals are an excellent way to further boost consumer confidence by giving a face to your business. Examples of photos you can show off to potential customers are:
- Photos of your brick-and-mortar location
- Photos of your fleet vehicles (customers like to know what vehicle to watch for on appointment day)
- Photos of your employees
- Photos of previous work you have completed
- Photos of company events that you’ve hosted
- Add badges. Badges are icons that give customers a quick visual of qualities that can help your business stand out from the crowd. Only add badges that are applicable to your business. Badges that do not pertain to your company will be removed. These badges include:
- Family Owned Business
- Minority Owned Business
- Woman Owned Business
- 5 Years in Business
- 10 Years in Business
- Mobile Service Offered
- Warranty Offered
- ADAS Calibration Offered
- And many more!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Company” button to save your change.
Next, we’ll talk about adjusting your service settings and setting auto-glass pricing. Please refer to the guides below:
Adjusting Service Settings In Your Company Profile