Glass.com Has Received an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
After undergoing the Better Business Bureau’s thorough review process for weeks, Glass.com was granted this prestigious accreditation.
What Is the BBB?
The Better Business Bureau, founded in 1912, is a nonprofit organization focused on advancing marketplace trust.
What Does the BBB Do?
- Fostering ethical advertising and selling practices.
- Monitoring advertising and selling practices.
- Alerting consumers to bad business and advertising practices when the business in question will not cooperate with the BBB to eliminate the abuse.
- Disseminating consumer information through newspapers, radio, television, and printed literature.
How Does the BBB Help Consumers?
- Providing information about a company before you do business with it.
- Helping to resolve a complaint you might have against a firm, including a final step of binding arbitration in most areas.
- Providing you with good consumer information so that you can make intelligent buying decisions.
Not only does this show that you, our Affiliates can place faith in Glass.com to be an ethically-minded business, but it increases consumer confidence as well. This in turn means more leads to our Affiliates!
Interested in getting your business accredited through the Better Business Bureau? Check out bbb.org to find your local office.
© 2020 Glass.com Inc. All Rights Reserved. No reproduction without expressed written permission. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glass.com attempts to provide accurate information but cannot be held liable for any information provided or omitted. You should always work with a licensed, insured and reputable glass shop that can assess your specific needs and local building codes and offer professional services. Never attempt to cut, install, or otherwise work with glass yourself. All content is provided on an informational basis only.