Need Glass? Get Started Here:

beveled glass

Beveled Glass

Thick pieces of glass with the edges cut on an angle is beveled glass. Beveled glass is usually found in decorative glass applications.

Please note, this article may contain links to Amazon products. As an Amazon Associate, earns from qualifying purchases.

Related Posts: