Logo and Words

Need Glass? Get Started Here:

An A-Z glossary of all things
Glass Detective
Need customized help on glass?

Glazier Points

A type of glass stop, glazier points keep glass in a sash or wood frame and are commonly used in picture and mirror framing. Glazier points usually are flat pieces of metal, with a point on one end that wedges into the frame, and two small bits that sit at a 90-degree angle to create a ledge behind which the glass sits, keeping it flush to the frame.

Please note, this article may contain links to Amazon products. As an Amazon Associate, earns from qualifying purchases.

Related Posts: