Logo and Words

Need Glass? Get Started Here:

An A-Z glossary of all things
Glass Detective
Need customized help on glass?
A brown front door with a christmas wreath hanging on it. On the front porch is two toy solder and giant red ornaments on both side.


Architectural glass sidelites

Vertical windows alongside a door are called sidelites. A popular housing design is to have a door with sidelites and sometimes with sidelites and a transom window.

Please note, this article may contain links to Amazon products. As an Amazon Associate, earns from qualifying purchases.

Related Posts: